Pacific Grove, California

Playmar screwed up the cut for the cooktop in the countertop that I purchased. After three days they haven't even responded back. I called over the weekend to the office that said it was open on Saturday. No answer and no return phone call.

I called today and no one answers the phone. They were open at 8 am, but a call to several individuals at Playmar got no answer and now - 2 hours later - no response to any phone call or any email I sent.

Beware the company. It is clear that they do not have the best interests of the customer in mind. It is clear they they don't want to solve this issue in a timely manner if at all.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of plamar usa granite countertop installation and associated monetary loss in the amount of $15000. Plamar USA needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned plamar usa granite countertop installation in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Plamar USA.

Had an Experience with Plamar USA?

Comments

Armstrong Homes Of Washington - Construction Defect Armstrong Homes Auburn Redmond Bremerton WA Armstrong Homes Of Washington "This page was created specifically to warn others about Armstrong Homes of Auburn, Redmond, Bremerton. AKA known as Armstrong Construction. We were sucked in by the salesman, Tom, who told..." Read more Lgi Homes - Must read - dont reccommend an LGI home to anyone! Lgi Homes "We have foundation problems inside and out. Electrical problems. Plumbing problems. Leaks. Had to replace AC unit b/c they put one 1 ton too small for our size home which..." Read more THANK YOU RHINO SHIELD OF JACKSONVILLE FOR SATISFYING MY COMPLAINT Rhino Shield of Jacksonville "I am writing this as a review of the work that was conducted on my home last month from Rhino Shield of Jacksonville, Fl. Several months ago, my blood pressure..." Read more Plamar USA - PLAYMARUSA: Incompetent Installation Plamar USA "PlaymarUSA owns Elegant Marble and Granite I arranged for new granite counter tops to be fabricated and installed for my kitchen. Once I signed the contract, I was promised 7-10 before..." Read more Helzberg Diamonds - Scamed Helzberg Diamonds "In April i bought my fiancee an engament ring from Helzberg. Its 14k white gold diamonds and blue sapphires. It after taxes was $3064.00 i lost my job do to..." Read more Once again  Gasbike got me!!  my own fault for expecting anything different Gasbike "ordered a motor.. did not leave their place for 3 DAYS! took 10 days to get to me... AND they put a direct signature clause on the package !! nobody..." Read more Mingle2 - I can't send messages to my friend and my friends cant send message too. i don't know why Mingle2 "i dont know whats going on with my account. anytime i'm trying to send my friends message it always show me. We need additional information from you to prove you..." Read more Outdoors RV Timber Ridge 250RDS  not the quality you expect. Outdoors Rv "I to have had many issues with my trailer. We purchased a 2015 Timber Ridge the summer of 2016. I also feel ORV misrepresents their product. Initial quality and construction..." Read more