Pacific Grove, California

Playmar screwed up the cut for the cooktop in the countertop that I purchased. After three days they haven't even responded back. I called over the weekend to the office that said it was open on Saturday. No answer and no return phone call.

I called today and no one answers the phone. They were open at 8 am, but a call to several individuals at Playmar got no answer and now - 2 hours later - no response to any phone call or any email I sent.

Beware the company. It is clear that they do not have the best interests of the customer in mind. It is clear they they don't want to solve this issue in a timely manner if at all.

Had an Experience with Plamar USA?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Lockridge Homes - My Lockridge Home Lockridge Homes "If you are thinking of building a home with Lockridge Homes of Rolesville, NC come see my home first. Call me at 336-599-3930 and set up a time to see..." Read more Lennar - Empty Promises and Rating their Quality of homes higher than actuality Lennar "BEWARE - what you see in the model home is the quality that you will get. Model homes are built in 2 months tops, rushed and hurried with..." Read more Lgi Homes - Must read - dont reccommend an LGI home to anyone! Lgi Homes "We have foundation problems inside and out. Electrical problems. Plumbing problems. Leaks. Had to replace AC unit b/c they put one 1 ton too small for our size home which..." Read more Jersey Contracting Llc Boca Raton Fl Area - Remodeling Review Jersey Contracting " A PICTURE IS WORTH 1000 WORDS I hired Steve dba JERSEY CONTRACTING LLC, 510 NW 39TH AVENUE, DEERFIELD BEACH, FL 33442 561-400-4508 or 400 REDWOOD LANE, BOCA RATON or..." Read more Eharmony customer care 1.844.238.8666 eharmony customer care phone number Eharmony "Eharmony customer care 1.844.238.8666 eharmony customer care phone number eharmony customer service phone number eharmony customer service eharmony contact eharmony phone number eharmony customer service number www eharmony com customer..." Read more A N And Associates Florencescovel Canada - These scammers seem to be able to get away with murder A N And Associates Florencescovel Canada "I ordered a sleep aid from A N & Associates FlorenceScovel (please note I am referring to the company from Canada only). It took weeks to arrive and was then..." Read more Aarons - Horrible absolutely unprofessional Aarons " I am highly disappointed and upset by how extremely unprofessional this company has been to me! I am paying for services that don't work and they refuse to fix..." Read more Mary Kay - Ripoff Mary Kay " I recently purchased the attached product (crme to powder foundation) from a Mary Kay representative that I work with. I was very surprised when I saw the miniscule amount..." Read more