100% full Not resolved

PlaymarUSA owns Elegant Marble and Granite

I arranged for new granite counter tops to be fabricated and installed for my kitchen.Once I signed the contract, I was promised 7-10 before installation.

More than 3 weeks later, the installers arrived. The last piece of granite, which I personally selected, was being installed only to find that the cutout for the cooktop was more than 7 inches off. The installers called the general manger, Kurt, who told me that he couldn't deal with the issue until the following Monday and besides he was stuck in traffic at the moment. (I guess I was supposed to feel sorry for him.) I still have no indication if a fix is even possible.

Kurt is too busy to deal with customer issues.

I called Diana Zimodio, the sales person and there was no fix there either.Read my review on YELP.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Customer service, Installation, Attitude of kurt, Competence of diana, Lack of responsiveness.

Had an Experience with Plamar USA?

Comments

Still angry at their incompetence.

Premier Pools And Spas - WARNING. Be careful to use the services of this company! Premier Pools And Spas "I was offered a price of $38,800 for my pool construction. Here are the problems I had during my yearlong nightmare: - Deadlines were missed - They started building, then..." Read more Charles Brzezinski Construction Services - STOLE my money Charles Brzezinski Construction Services "CBCS/Charlie Brzezinski took money that I paid him, to work on other jobs. My retaining wall is still not completed and the materials have not been delivered to complete the..." Read more Lgi Homes - Brand New LGI home has way too many problems Lgi Homes "We moved in 11 April 2014. LOVED our house although there were several things that were mentioned at our punch list that were flat out ignored (still, to this day..." Read more Paradise Home Improvement - Horrible Paradise Home Improvement "The sales person lied about where the windows where coming from. The windows are not even installed properly, parts are not even attached to the house so they remain in..." Read more Mary Kay - Ripoff Mary Kay " I recently purchased the attached product (crme to powder foundation) from a Mary Kay representative that I work with. I was very surprised when I saw the miniscule amount..." Read more A N And Associates Florencescovel Canada - These scammers seem to be able to get away with murder A N And Associates Florencescovel Canada "I ordered a sleep aid from A N & Associates FlorenceScovel (please note I am referring to the company from Canada only). It took weeks to arrive and was then..." Read more Total Air Care - Beware Total Air Care "4 times they sent a kid / tech to my house who from April to end of July stating air handler was great and good working condition and I specifically..." Read more Stockx - My missing shoes and Mish goes silent Stockx "Ordered 3 pairs of shoes, the new Louis Vuitton supreme shoes spending over $3500 total. Weeks later I only have 1 pair of shoes and Mish constantly change the story..." Read more