PlaymarUSA owns Elegant Marble and Granite

I arranged for new granite counter tops to be fabricated and installed for my kitchen.Once I signed the contract, I was promised 7-10 before installation.

More than 3 weeks later, the installers arrived. The last piece of granite, which I personally selected, was being installed only to find that the cutout for the cooktop was more than 7 inches off. The installers called the general manger, Kurt, who told me that he couldn't deal with the issue until the following Monday and besides he was stuck in traffic at the moment. (I guess I was supposed to feel sorry for him.) I still have no indication if a fix is even possible.

Kurt is too busy to deal with customer issues.

I called Diana Zimodio, the sales person and there was no fix there either.Read my review on YELP.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of plamar usa granite countertop installation from Plamar USA and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $15000 and wants Plamar USA to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service, installation, attitude of kurt and competence of diana. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Plamar USA for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Plamar USA?

Comments

Still angry at their incompetence.